The UCMAS Competitions are one of its kind event with children attempting 100-200 math problems in just 8 minutes!
- Annual Competitions held for UCMAS students at State, National & International Level.
- An arena to face the competitive spirit & challenges.
- Competition in various categories & age groups.
- Students are recognized with certificates, medals & trophies.
UCMAS Graduation Ceremony is the most awaited annual event. It is organized to recognize the achievements of UCMAS students who successfully complete the program.
- Graduation is awarded to every UCMAS students who clear level assessment test for Advance level and passed the (IGE) Grade 3 (Mental).
- A sincere appreciation, recognizing the years of hard work.
- An individualized plaque and certificate is awarded to each graduate.
The International Grading Exam (IGE) is a standardized testing system set by the UCMAS Global Principal Office in Malaysia in accreditation with the Chinese Zhusuan/Abacus Association (CZA).
- An International Certificate is awarded to each participant.
- Freedom to select Abacus and/or Mental category based on the child’s capability/preference.
- Flexibility for each student to select a higher/lower level than (s)he has last completed.
- A non- competitive and less pressure driven chance for successful achievement.
A Global Online Calculation Challenge
Powered by UCMAS, the UC Challenge Cup is an online math competition for children to test their aptitude and speed of mental math against students on a global platform.
Young learners take the Speed & Accuracy Challenge of 20 questions with 1 Digit 3 Rows Calculations, and the fastest participant is crowned as the winner. Cash prizes are awarded to winners as well as their training centers along with certificates.
The results of UCMAS students are ranked in WORLD SCORE CHART (WSC) with their names, country of origin and registered UCMAS Center names. WSC is a live score portal which features and ranks the result of participants.
UCMAS students can ask their Course Instructors to see the demo of the competition, know the registration process and other competition details.
For more information, visit www.ucccup.com or contact your respective UCMAS center for more information.